Posted on March 21 2022
Contributor: Katelyn Chef
Do you feel a little cringy when you take a plastic bag at the grocer? Yeah, you probably should as 350 million tons of plastic is produced each year. The second part of this bad news is that 2.3% of that signal use plastic ends up in the ocean. To us, that’s a no-go. Luckily, there are so many cute, fun, and funny reusable tote bags to meet all of your shopping needs. Don’t believe us?
We have rounded up a combination of some seriously punny and eco-friendly bags. Just make sure you use & reuse these little guys each time you shop.
- Puebco Upcycled Vintage Sling Belt Handle Tote Bag: We love taking old items, like belts, and transforming them into new pieces like totes. This upcycled belt bag is just that as well as cool. Buy it here.
- Good for Sunday Organic Cotton, Save the Ocean Tote Bag: A bag that makes a mean green statement as you load up your kale and arugula inside works for us. Buy it here.
- ‘Regret Nothing’ Canvas Daily Grind Tote: The only thing you’d regret with this tote is that if you left it in the car. Buy it here.
- Keith Haring Tote Bag: The confident graphic art of Keith Haring is iconic and be your own icon caring for the earth while carrying this tote. Buy it here.
- Totes Ma Goats Tote Bag: While this bag makes zero sense, we’re here for it. Buy it here.
- Cotton Canvas Tote Bag: One for the ecosystem, a tote made from 100% organic cotton. It’s simple, but stylish too. Buy it here.
- Recycled Plastic Tote Bag: You know those plastic water bottles you recycled last year? They are now this shopping tote. Buy it here.
- Reusable Public Goods Cotton Tote Bag: Simple. Straight forward. Reusable. We like. Buy it here.
- Altru Apparel Eat Your Fruits and Vegetables Tote Bag: Mom was right, eat your fruits and veggies. Also, this tote ag is also right for you. Buy it here.
- More Planet Less Plastic Organic Tote Bag: We love the fact that this tote is not only organic but is sustainably sourced. Fold it up, and keep it with you on your daily adventures. Buy it here.
Did you find any reusable totes you want to use and then use again? We hope so. Let us know on social @alterreny on Instagram. ###