Contributor: Katelyn Chef
February, it’s a short month, and for many, it’s also one of the coldest months out of the 12. However, we all need things to boost our spirits as well as invigorate our creativity. As luck would have it, we composed a list of six things to be pumped about this month. Feel free to mark your calendars with what happenings inspire you.
- 2022 Winter Olympics, February 4th . Starting on the 4th and going until the 20th, the 2022 Winter Olympics occur. The 2022 winter games will take place in Beijing, China. Use the games as a way for you to cheer on your country and possibly take interest in learning a new winter sport.
- Galentine’s Day, February 11th. Friday the 11th , gather your ladies and opt for a day of self-care, Ryan Gosling movies, and every flavor of chocolates you like. Or if you’re like us, put on a Sex and the City marathon and have at it. P.S. We totally love Miranda and Carrie embracing their natural grays.
- Random Acts of Kindness Day, February 17th . Doing a small random act of kindness is always uplifting, as luck would have it, all are encouraged to do something for someone come the 17th . Whether you pay for someone’s coffee order or hold the door open for a stranger, remember to do a good deed on this day.
- Starbucks’ Valentine Cups. If you’re a seasonal collector of Starbucks cups, the 2022 Valentine’s Day cups are here! Thankfully, we can enjoy our afternoon iced java in these glittery tumblers and cups.
- Love Your Pet Day, February 20th. Who doesn’t love their pets? On the 20th, take to social media, post up some love for your fur baby. Don’t forget to show them how much you love them IRL too. To show your love, there is an easy/healthy recipe for you to make your own peanut butter dog treats, (see here) via The Cookie Rookie.
- Balmain x Barbie. Anytime there is a creative crossover in the fashion world, we’re pumped! The latest Balmain x Barbie collaboration is (pink) fire. The series of digital art fashion posters created for the campaign is inspiring, even if you don’t purchase anything.
Be sure to share what has you inspired this month and what’s on your radar for the next