What this means for you:
- We value your continued support for our business. We will still be available for emails and inquiries while working remotely and orders can still be placed.
- To keep our customers and team safe we will not be shipping anything until given clearance to reopen.
- Returns can still be made if you fall within the 14 day period. Please email us if you did not receive a return label and notify us when something is being returned so we may track the package and refund you in a timely manner.
- We cannot make exchanges at this moment. If you would like to make an exchange, we recommend shipping a return and reordering a new item.
What this means for our factory:
What this means for our team:
- As many of you know, the team mostly consists of the two of us (Harmony and Shilpa). We are taking time to work remotely and strategize on a recovery plan for the next season.
- We are also in communication with our key partners are regarding safety precautions they're taking to ensure the safety of everyone in our extended network.
We will be sharing video chats of how we are doing during this time and moderating conversations with other female founders. If you are interested in viewing them, please check out our Instagram @alterreny.
Please be safe and keep in touch! If you have ANY questions about what is happening on our end, please don’t hesitate to email us. We are keeping an open line for transparency and want to make ourselves available to the community. We'll be doing our best in the next few weeks to keep you updated via our website, emails, and social media.
1. Why can't you ship my order?
We are a small business and ship all orders from our New York office. Under current CDC recommendations as well as a state-wide order to close all non-essential businesses, our office will be closed until further notice.
2. Can I still order shoes?
Yes! We will keep your order ready until we are able to re-open our office and ship it out.
3. How will I know when you will re-open?
Please keep a look out on this page for weekly updates. Otherwise you can join our email list and be notified when we do.
4. Is it safe to order your shoes?
Yes, all of our shoes are produced in Brazil and were shipped to us in mid-February. So they will have passed the amount of time the virus can live on the surface of the boxes, packaging, or shoes. As our office has been closed and we have been practicing social distancing since March 16th, all surfaces there will be safe as well.
5. What if I have questions?
We're still working remotely so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat on our website. We will not be in the office to take any phone calls.
6. Can I still return an order?
Yes, if you are within the 14 day return window please send back the shoes to our office as usual. Our regular return policy is still in effect. Please email us so that we can track your shipment and refund you when we receive the package. If you did not receive a return label in your box please email us at email@example.com.
7. Can I still exchange an order?
Unfortunately since our office isn't open we cannot process your exchange. Please return your shoes and place another order for the pair you want. We will refund you and ship out your new pair as soon as our office re-opens.