What this means for you:
- We value your continued support for our business. We will still be available for emails and inquiries while working remotely and orders can still be placed.
- Returns can still be made if you fall within the 14 day period. Please email us if you did not receive a return label and notify us when something is being returned so we may track the package and refund you in a timely manner.
What this means for our factory:
What this means for our team:
- As many of you know, the team mostly consists of the two of us (Harmony and Shilpa). We are taking time to work remotely and strategize on doing business completely online.
- We are also in communication with our key partners are regarding safety precautions they're taking to ensure the safety of everyone in our extended network.
We will be sharing video chats of how we are doing during this time and moderating conversations with other female founders. If you are interested in viewing them, please check out our Instagram @alterreny or our new blog.
Please be safe and keep in touch! If you have ANY questions about what is happening on our end, please don’t hesitate to email us. We are keeping an open line for transparency and want to make ourselves available to the community.
1. Can I still order shoes?
Yes! They will be shipped out in our usual 1-2 business day window.
2. How will I know if you will re-open the studio?
Although we currently don't have any plans to re-open our physical office, you can join our email list and be notified in case we do.
3. Is it safe to order your shoes?
Yes, all of our shoes are produced in Brazil and are shipped directly to our warehouse partner in Florida, both of whom are taking all necessary precautions.
4. What if I have questions?
We're working remotely so please email us at email@example.com or use the chat on our website. We will not be able to take any phone calls.
5. Can I still return an order?
Yes, if you are within the 14 day return window please use our new returns center to receive a return label.