What this means for you:
- We value your continued support for our business. We will still be available for emails and inquiries while working remotely and orders can still be placed.
- Returns can still be made if you fall within the 14 day period. Please email us if you did not receive a return label and notify us when something is being returned so we may track the package and refund you in a timely manner.
What this means for our factory:
What this means for our team:
- As many of you know, the team mostly consists of the two of us (Harmony and Shilpa). We are taking time to work semi-remotely and strategize on a recovery plan for the next season.
- We are also in communication with our key partners are regarding safety precautions they're taking to ensure the safety of everyone in our extended network.
We will be sharing video chats of how we are doing during this time and moderating conversations with other female founders. If you are interested in viewing them, please check out our Instagram @alterreny or our new blog.
Please be safe and keep in touch! If you have ANY questions about what is happening on our end, please don’t hesitate to email us. We are keeping an open line for transparency and want to make ourselves available to the community. We'll be doing our best in the next few weeks to keep you updated via our website, emails, and social media.
1. Can I still order shoes?
Yes! We will ship them out in our usual 1-2 business day window.
2. How will I know when you will re-open the studio?
Please keep a look out on this page for updates. Otherwise you can join our email list and be notified when we do.
3. Is it safe to order your shoes?
Yes, all of our shoes are produced in Brazil and were shipped to us in mid-February. So they will have passed the amount of time the virus can live on the surface of the boxes, packaging, or shoes. As our office has been closed and we have been practicing social distancing since March 16th, all surfaces there will be safe as well.
4. What if I have questions?
We're still working semi-remotely so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat on our website. We will not be able to take any phone calls.
5. Can I still return an order?
Yes, if you are within the 14 day return window please send back the shoes to our office as usual. Our regular return policy is still in effect. Please email us so that we can track your shipment and refund you when we receive the package. If you did not receive a return label in your box please email us at email@example.com.