Silver Open Toe + Mermaid Elsie
$ 207.50 $ 220.00STK-101817SLVMER-5
Our shoes are produced using a fair labor manufacturer in Brazil and we have visited the factory ourselves and made sure that everyone there was happy and healthy.
We get our heels custom made with recycled plastic and our patterns cut on leather using a laser cutter, reducing both leather and plastic waste. Most of our components are also sourced within the same city as our factory. It helps reduce our carbon footprint and helps support the local economy.
Our factory is managed by a woman and also has a program that sponsors any worker that wants to move to a management track. If the person who packs the shoes into the boxes wants to go up the chain, the factory will train them and even pay for qualification programs.
What makes our shoes so unique is that you can change the straps between heel heights. This way you can actually customize your shoe to match the occasion. We personally test every design for comfort because we know the best shoes don't leave blisters.
So why aren't the heels interchangeable? We avoided this design because it sacrifices comfort. When you move the heel height on a fixed shoe it effects the balance and fit. Think about the weird feeling you get walking when the rubber on your heel wears off. It's because the heel has changed heights.
Our sturdy silver mid-heel will let your feet look sexy and comfortable all night. This season we've paired them the Mermaid Elsie. You can wear this multi-colored strap with any greens, purples, or golds. Like a siren this mermaid is just calling your name.
- 3” heel made of recycled plastic
- Cushioned foam mid-sole for all-day under-foot comfort
- Genuine leather upper for increased breathability
- Rubber outsole for increased grip while walking
- Open toe heel can be worn with any Alterre strap and Elsie can be worn with any Alterre shoe base (except the boot)
- Available in regular full and select half sizes: 5 - 10, 5.5 - 8.5
- Size Tip - Our open toe heels tend run a little narrow, if we don't carry you're half size we suggest trying the next size up.